Hey all! Just a quick little post to say that I’m going to be AWOL from the blog for who knows how long, probably a few weeks. I’m leaving tonight to travel around Europe for 12 days (Barcelona/Amsterdam/Prague/Vienna) while my roommate’s parents are here visiting, and then the day I return to Nice my friend Annabell is coming to visit! She’ll be here for a few days, then I have another couple of days in Nice, then I take the train to Paris! I’m staying there for one night before my marathon three-flight, 16-hour trip home. But no worries, once I get home and get settled (or perhaps before then if I’m particularly motivated or have some downtime while traveling) I have a whole load of posts I want to write before I can declare this blog finito! They include, but are not limited to:
- More posts with information intended for future assistants. I’ve gotten some good questions that have given me ideas for future posts, so keep them coming!
- Three local trips I’ve taken, to a flower exposition in Haut-de-Cagnes, the fortress up on Mont Boron, and a small town called Eze
- The trip I took to Toulouse/Agen/Porte-Sainte-Marie/Nerac
- The two places I went skiing this winter
- My trip to Lyon
- Updated Emmy photos; I haven’t uploaded any since before the trip with my parents! Bad Kelsey, I know.
- Pictures and stories about this whirlwind vacation I’m about to embark on
- Random cell phone shots that I’ve taken the last few months
- Another What I’ve Been Cooking post
- At least a few of the post suggestions from my poll on the right
- The good, the bad, and the ugly about TAPIF
- Reflections about my time in France
- My ridiculous interactions with French men
- And more!
So as you can see, I have plenty that I want to write about! At the core, this blog is going to be a way for me to remember my time here (still planning on getting it printed in some sort of format for me to have a hard copy) so I want to continue including all my adventures. Eventually the blog will be dormant but not for awhile 🙂